Coming in late June, these front (62-11005) and rear (62-11015) inner fenders from WESTiN Automotive are a durable and stylish way to protect your engine from road hazards while improving airflow to the engine compartment. Compatible with WESTiN’s front and rear tube fenders and constructed from 16-gauge steel, these inner fenders are protected with a textured black finish and backed by a three-year warranty. Installation hardware included.
Sold in pairs for JK and JK Unlimited.
- For 2007–2018 Jeep Wrangler.
- 16-gauge steel.
- Mesh opening for additional engine bay venting.
- Protects against rocks and debris.
- Textured black finish.
- Bolt-on installation (minor trimming required with OE fenders).
- Sold in pairs for front or back.