Whether you’re on the trail, on an overland expedition, or just looking for a sturdy place to mount your WARN winch, the WARN Elite front bumper is what you’ll want on the front of your Wrangler JL. Designed, engineered, and made in the USA, the WARN Elite front bumper offers the features Wrangler owners need—along with a great new style that’s perfect for life off-road.
The bumper is available in full-width versions (with or without a welded-on grille guard tube), as seen above, or in stubby versions (with or without a grille guard tube), as seen below.
- Advanced bumper geometry designed specifically to increase approach angles and articulation. Will accommodate 37″ tires with only a 2″ lift (full-width version).
- Integrated winch mount is engineered and tested for the high stresses of winching. Fits ZEON, ZEON Platinum, VR, M8, XD9, XD9i, 9.0Rc, and 9.5xp winches. (Will not fit WARN PowerPlant, 9.5cti, M8274-50, M12, M15, or 16.5ti.)
- State-of-the-art flat-black powdercoat features a five-step pretreatment process with zirconium nanotechnology. Stands up to 408-hour salt spray testing, with excellent UV protection.
- Precision-welded eyelets for shackles allow for increased recovery options.
- Recessed light buckets for OE fog lights or aftermarket lights (full-width only).
- Integrated off-road jack points for easy access when jacking up your JL.
- Optional integrated grille guard tube features a low-profile look. Bar is welded on and adds protection for both the vehicle and your WARN winch.
- Lower bumper skid cover provides an integrated look and protects critical components like sway bar disconnects (sold separately).