Available for 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL (Rubicon and non-Rubicon) and allowing precise adjustments while installed on the vehicle, the new crawler short-arm suspension systems from Rancho include corner-specific, progressive-rate coil springs and fully adjustable control arms with D2 bushings to provide the comfort and durability you crave. Also included are new heavy-duty front and rear adjustable track bars with D2 bushings to center the axles. These D2 bushings feature a PTFE design for grease-free operation and reduced wear.
Note: Aftermarket driveshaft required for maximum front axle articulation.
- For 2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon (RS66123B; 3.5” lift) and non-Rubicon (RS66125B; 4.5” lift).
- Corner-specific, tuned, progressive-rate coil springs.
- On-vehicle adjustable control arms with D2 bushings.
- Heavy-duty front and rear adjustable track bars with D2 bushings.
- All brackets fabricated from high-strength, low-alloy steel.
- Designed with 37” tires and 17” wheels.
- Installation: bolt-on.