Made to complement your MSD Performance Atomic EFI (or other aftermarket electronic fuel injection), the 6EFI ignition control is a universal product designed to work in harmony with EFI systems (on 4-, 6-, or 8-cylinder engines) and comes with detailed wiring instructions to make installation a breeze.
The PN 6415 6EFI produces numerous benefits, including increased throttle response, smoother idle, quicker starts, and full ignition power throughout the entire RPM range. It also offers capacity discharge technology, which fires a series of multiple sparks that last for 20 degrees of crankshaft rotation when the engine is running at lower RPM. Finally, MSD gave this product an adjustable rev limiter (via rotary dials in 100 RPM increments) to protect your engine in the event of a missed shift or driveline failure.
- Specially designed for EFI systems.
- Compact housing.
- Detailed instructions included.
- Capacitive discharge technology.
- Integrated rev limiter.
- Works with 12V distributed electrical systems.
- Easily connects to magnetic pickup, electronic, and even points distributors.