Holley’s extensive lineup of LS engine dress-up products just got bigger with these valley covers with oil fill provisions. A perfect LS upgrade if you’re looking for a subtle, custom look, these billet aluminum covers feature a modern, trussed design with integrated oil fill neck and billet oil fill cap. Machined smooth on the underside to eliminate displacement-on-demand (DOD), Holley LS valley covers instead present an ample gasket sealing surface and provisions for reinstalling oil pressure sensors.
Custom machined for LS1/6 (10 bolt) or LS2/3/7/X (11 bolt) patterns and available in three finishes: Clear Anodized Natural Billet, Polished Billet, and Black Anodized Billet. All necessary gaskets and upgraded mounting hardware sold separately.
- Available for GM LS1/LS6 (10 bolt) and LS2/LS3/LS7/LSX (11 bolt) engine applications.
- Precision manufactured from billet aluminum.
- Modern, race-inspired, trussed design.
- Integrated oil fill neck and billet aluminum oil fill cap (241-225).
- Smooth underside eliminates displacement-on-demand (DOD).
- Ample gasket sealing surface.
- All necessary gaskets and upgraded mounting hardware sold separately.
- Three finishes: Natural Billet (clear anodized), Polished Billet, and Black Anodized Billet.
For more information contact an NPW/Karbelt sales associate