Extruded Core Technology from Flex-A-Lite is the future of performance aluminum radiators, replacing multi-core radiators with a new, advanced design. Extruded Core Radiators provide significantly better cooling with a stronger, more durable, and lighter design.
This direct-fit radiator is engineered to bolt into a 2007–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK—no cutting or drilling required. The radiator mounts using the factory location and equipment and includes a 22–24 lb. cap and train petcock.
- Increased contact area between coolant and aluminum tubes for better heat rejection.
- Flat surface on which to braze the cooling fins maximizes contact between the tubes and fins for better cooling.
- Louver patterns in the cooling fins direct airflow for better performance.
- Wind-tunnel testing has shown significant cooling efficiency over standard tube radiators.
- Enhanced strength (100 PSI burst rating).
- Corner subhead reinforces the cooling tube to header connection (an area prone to cracking and leaking in aluminum radiators).
- Warranty: 2-year transferable.