With a new GM aluminum LS3 block and a forged and balanced rotating assembly that includes a Manley forged crankshaft, H-beam connecting rods, and aluminum pistons, the new Victor Jr. 416 crate engine from Edelbrock is the LS powerplant you’ve been waiting for.
The 46726 Victor Jr. LS 416 crate engine is a 416 c.i.d. LS3 stroke with 4.065” bore and 4.000” stroke, making it a terrific foundation for any high-performance LS build. It delivers an impressive 602 horsepower and 538 ft. lb. of torque on 91-octane pump gas, while its compact profile makes it an easy swap into any muscle car, street rod, or truck.
- 602 horsepower and 538 ft. lb. of torque on 91-octane pump gas.
- Perfectly matched components in a new GM LS3 aluminum block.
- Manley forged and balanced crank, pistons, and H-beam rods.
- Edelbrock Rollin’ Thunder hydraulic roller cam.
- 800 cfm Thunder Series AVS carb.
- Made in the USA.
- Warranty: 2 years, unlimited mileage.