With a stinger-style angular steel brush guard that adds an aggressive look and helps protect your winch out in the wild (winch not included), the 2186000 TrailCrusher front bumper from ARIES offers all the functionality and style you crave.
The integrated winch platform features standard mounting locations to fit most winch types and welded shackle mounts that accept any shackle with a 7/8” diameter pin, with a winch-and-shackle rating of 12.5K pounds. The PN 2186000 is a custom-fit application for your 2017–2018 Jeep Wrangler JK. It goes on with no drilling and comes with a durable carbide powdercoat to protect from hazards seen and unseen.
Includes bumper, brush guard, and mounting hardware.
- 12,500 lb. winch-and-shackle rating for ultimate off-road functionality.
- Standard winch mounting platform accepts most types of winches.
- Welded shackle mounts and 1/4” sleeves provide reliable anchoring points.
- Shackle mounts accept pins up to 7/8” in diameter (#2166071 recommended).
- No-drill install uses factory mounting points with no pump relocation required.
- One-piece construction with 3/16” steel plates for maximum strength.
- Narrow width and high ground clearance for an improved off-road style.
- Durable carbide black powdercoat with rust-resistant E-coat finish.
- Angular brush guard helps protect the winch and adds an aggressive look.
- Center round cutouts accept OE bumper lights.
- Includes mounting hardware and 3/8” installation brackets.
- Warranty: limited lifetime (3-year finish, 1-year parts).