With its groundbreaking new ActionTrac powered running boards, ARIES has really shaken up the side step world. Featuring an exclusive, patented step-within-a-step design, ARIES ActionTrac boards are actually two steps in one, with up to a 15” drop to provide ultimate access to higher-lifted Jeeps and trucks.
When the door opens, the ActionTrac control module deploys the electric step 8” below the top step. When the door closes, the extended step retracts, providing plenty of off-road clearance. The control module detects any obstruction in the path of the step, pausing operation as required to eliminate the risk of pinch or descent into damaging obstacles. Built-in LED lights also flare to life upon deployment to provide extra visibility in dark conditions, while the single, weather-protected rotary motor ensures quiet, quick, and maintenance-free operation. Plus, their powder-coated aluminum housing helps to protect your vehicle’s finish from kicked-up rocks and debris.
Made in the USA, this ARIES product offers a no-drill bracket installation and a corrosion-free, scratch-resistant T6 aluminum body further ruggedized by a carbide-black powdercoat.
- Two-tiered step: one static and one electric-powered retractable lower step.
- Provides up to a 15” drop for easier access to lifted vehicles.
- Control module automatically detects obstructions.
- LED lights illuminate step area when lower step is deployed.
- Quiet, quick, weather-protected motor.
- Protects your truck’s finish from road hazards.
- No-drill bracket installation.
- Extruded 6061-T6 aluminum with carbide black powdercoat.
- Made in the USA.
- Warranty: limited lifetime on boards; 1-year limited on brackets.