Perfect for those who live or work in challenging outdoor environments, PowerStep XTreme from AMP Research tackles subzero winters and mud-caked rocker panels with an electric-powered running board engineered to outwork the toughest conditions due to season or weather.
Developed using the same reliable foundation as the original PowerStep electric-powered running board, PowerStep XTreme takes the design to another level with TWO motors for extra power and an extra-aggressive design for enhanced traction. Other sturdy and practical features include LED illumination upon board deployment, die-cast aluminum components, and a grippy and durable powdercoat.
The American-made PowerStep XTreme supports loads up to 600 lb. and is backed by a 5-year, 60,000-mile warranty. The 78137-01A application is made for 2007–2018 Toyota Tundra CrewMax pickups.
- Dual motors for more power when deploying and retracting.
- Supports loads up to 600 lb.
- LED lights illuminate boards when deployed.
- Aggressive design for extreme traction and all-weather performance.
- High-strength, die-cast aluminum components and maintenance-free, self-lubricating bushings.
- Durable, high-texture powdercoat to resist corrosion and maximize grip.
- Precision stainless-steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability.
- OEM-quality motors, drive system, and wiring harness.
- Made in the USA.
- Warranty: 5 years or 60,000 miles.