AIRAID’s cold air intake for 2017–2018 HD Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra with the new LML Duramax 6.6L diesel engine gives you the extra performance you need to dominate your day by eliminating the horsepower and torque inhibitors inherent to the OE design.
The 201-335 (with SynthaFlow filter) and PN 200-335 (with SynthaMax filter) cold air intakes replace restrictive factory components to take better advantage of the Duramax’s high-flow heads and ram air-intake ducts. A special high-flow air box mounts in place of the stock air box and filter, while the air filter simultaneously pulls in more air than standard paper filters and avoids restriction by storing dirt inside instead of on top. Finally, the smooth, roto-molded intake tube greatly reduces turbulence as air flows through, while absorbing heat to produce cooler air flowing to your engine.
These AIRAID cold air intakes produce estimated performance boosts of 11.92 horsepower and 34.17 ft.-lb. of torque (individual results will vary) along with better engine protection, faster throttle response, and a throatier engine intake sound.
- For 2017–2018 GMC Sierra HD and Chevy Silverado HD with Duramax 6.6L diesel engine.
- Provides better engine protection, faster throttle response, and a throatier engine intake sound.
- Replaces stock intake tube, air filter, and air box.
- +11.92 HP and 34.17 ft.-lb. torque.
- Cools and smooths air entering the engine.
- Better filtration and cleanable filter media.
- SynthaMax or SynthaFlow filter options.
- Cross-linked, high-density polyethylene material.
- Provisions for factory mass air sensor.
- Easy to install with common tools.
- Warranty: no-hassle lifetime.